Make your own Pup-cakes with Franks Snack Packs!
What better way to celebrate a special occasion or even just a Tuesday than with Pup-cakes made from your favourite Snack at Franks treats (human help advisable!)
Prep Time : 10 minutes
Cook Time : 15 minutes /
Cooling Time : 1 hour
Servings : 12 Pup-cakes
2 Ripe Bananas
150 g Peanut Butter (SEE NOTES BELOW)
2 Medium Eggs
75 g Honey
100 g Wholemeal Flour
75 g Rolled Oats
1 tsp Baking Powder (optional)
125 ml Water
12 teaspoons Peanut Butter
12 of your favourite Snack at Franks snacks!
1. Preheat your Oven to 180C/160C Fan and get 12 cupcake cases ready!
2. Add your Banana to a bowl and mash up.
3. Add in the Peanut Butter, Eggs, and Honey and mix together till combined.
4. Add in the Flour, Oats and Baking Powder and mix till combined - it will be quite thick.
5. Add in the water a little at a time until all mixed in!
6. Split evenly between the 12 cases, and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until browned on top.
7. Leave the Pup-cakes to cool fully, and remove from their cases (so your furry babies don't eat them!)
IMPORTANT - You MUST make sure your Peanut Butter does NOT contain Xylitol - it's poisonous for dogs. It's also best to use one with no added Salt.
We love smooth Meridian Peanut Butter!
Always seek advise from your vet if your unsure about anything you're feeding your dog! Always ensure your dog is supervised when enjoying treats and fresh clean water is provided for them!